The concept was simple. Two players spout-off answers to a question asked by a host with a sports almanac. The first person that gives an incorrect answer loses. The concept’s first public appearance was sometime in the early 2000’s as a browser based game named Chucksports. Played by sports fanatics, their ultimate goal was to
There has been a bit of detail in the DC logo I created a few months ago that has been nagging me. The flamelets atop the skull seem haphazardly placed, scaled, and angled. So I went back and came up with some flamelets that followed a flow and felt integrated with the logo design. I
Finally an animation I am content with. The next step is to add a jump, and a sprint then tinker with Unity3d 3rd person controllers! I can’t wait to be able to build up an environment and then run around in it.
Bit of an update. Fixed some geometry and found a pleasing render set up. Next, sketch out the target visual, and match it in the 3d space. Research e-commerce set-ups and see which would work well.
Created some 3d models at high-poly counts to use as base assets for game icons. I am creating a very generic but polished style/subject line so that the end product is a batch of versatile icons that can be sold to fellow game-devs. More to come. Going to add some colors and tweak the materials.
I went about creating my 3d model in a way I thought might work, and would allow me to get away with a very simple, low poly geometry. I was wrong. The model shown below cannot be rigged and animated with out completely screwing up in some poses. So after trying to rig my 3d
Vray test rendering. Learning the physical camera and vraySun elements. Took longer than I’d like to admit, materials were a pain in the butt.